Like other websites, www.usacd.com uses a technology known as “cookies” to gather information on the use of our website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text fragment sent by the websites that you visit to your browser in order to allow the sites to remember information about your visits, preferred language, and other options, in order to make your next visit more user-friendly, and the site more useful. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to creating a better user experience.
What are cookies used for on this website?
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, customise our website, facilitate our users’ browsing, provide you with a better experience when using the website, identify problems to improve the website, make measurements and obtain statistics on your use, and show you adverts related to your preferences by analysing your use of the website.
According to the desired purpose:
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse the website or application and use the different options or services of said website.
- Statistical cookies: help website owners understand how visitors interact with the website by anonymously collecting and providing information.
- Marketing cookies: used to track visitors to web pages. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
According to their duration:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website. They are not stored on the user’s computer when the session expires or the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the user’s computer and may be accessed and processed when the user exits the website and when they enter it again. These cookies may be deleted at any time by the user.
According to the entity managing them:
- Own cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity which processes the data obtained from the cookies. Also, if cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website but the information collected by them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered third-party cookies.
The Website collects information from a user by installing the following cookies on the visitor’s hard drive
|wordpress_test_cookie||Necessary||Session||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.|
|_ga||Statistical||2 years||It registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gat||Statistical||1 day||Used by Google Analytics to control the request rate.|
|_git||Statistical||1 day||It registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|collect||Statistical||Session||It is used to send data to Google Analytics on the visitor’s device and its behaviour. Tracks the visitor through devices and marketing channels.|
|NID||Marketing||6 months||Registers a unique identification that identifies the device of a returning user. This identification is used for specific advertisements.|
The user can, at any time, allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on his computer by modifying the configuration parameters of the browser installed on his computer:
Cookie deactivation does not prevent navigation of the website, although the use of some of the services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
The user may at any time withdraw their consent regarding the Cookies Policy, and may delete the cookies stored on their computer through the settings of their Internet browser, as listed above.
Changes in Policy