1. IDENTIFYING INFORMATION In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data is detailed below: the company owner of www.usacd.com is USACD SYSTEM S.L. (hereinafter USACD) with an address for these purposes at Plaza Europa 9-11, planta 14, CIF number: B62439518 registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona in volume 33143 general, Folio 51, Page B223905, 1st registration Contact email: email@example.com of the website. Contact telephone number: 936 354 500.
2. DATA PROTECTION. USACD complies with the guidelines of the General Regulations on Data Protection, and other regulations in force, and ensures the correct use and treatment of user’s personal data. For this purpose, together with each form for collecting personal data, for the services that the user may request from USACD, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions for processing their data in each case, and they will be informed of (i) the person responsible for data treatment, (ii) the purpose of the same, (iii) the legitimate reason, (iv) possible data recipients, (v) the procedure to follow to exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation of treatment and portability, as well as, in those cases in which the data have not been obtained from the interested party, of (v) determining the origin and the categories of data treated. Furthermore, USACD informs that it is in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and will always seek consent from users to process their emails for commercial purposes.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY. USACD is the holder of all of the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software and texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs required for its operation, access and use, etc.), which are owned by USACD or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the Spanish Intellectual Property Law, the following are expressly prohibited: any reproduction, distribution or public disclosure, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form, or by any technical means, without the authorisation of USACD. Users agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by USACD.
4. LINKS. In the event that www.usacd.com should contain links or hyperlinks to other internet sites, USACD shall have no control over any such sites or their content. In no case will USACD be held responsible for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. USACD will not be held liable under any circumstances for any damages of any nature that may arise, including but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses, malware or harmful programs through the content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent these from occurring.
6. MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES. USACD reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on its website or in the configuration and presentation of said website.